CNC Machinist, Programmer
MicroAire Surgical Instruments
MicroAire Surgical Instruments is seeking a CNC Machinist/Programmer who is a proactive problem solver with experience in optimizing, programming, as well as setting up and running CNC Multi-tasking lathes, mills, and surface grinders.
MicroAire Surgical Instruments, LLC. is a fast-growing medical device company. MicroAire is one of four companies within Colson Medical, LLC., the medical group of Marmon Holdings, Inc., under Berkshire Hathaway, Inc., a Fortune 100 company.
- Fits and assembles parts to fabricate and repair dies, cutting tools, jigs, and related items
- Modifies dies to conform to engineering changes
- Works closely with machinists, production, and other departments as appropriate
- Maintains a safe work area and trains apprentices in the trade
- Typical job title: Foreman.
Experience and Qualifications
- Be a seasoned machinist who enjoys running, programming, and improving machine performance
- Comfortable working in a regulated environment
- Enjoy the challenge of being part of a continuous improvement culture
- 5 years of machining experience, including machine programming and optimization
Upload your resume to apply for this role through CvilleBioHub. If the company accepts applications through email, they will also receive your resume.