RIVANNA is seeking a facilities technician to contribute to our emerging medical device company’s rapid growth. You will work within a talented team of professionals as we strive to achieve our mission of improving global standards of care. This is a hands-on role in which the right candidate will actively manage different aspects of RIVANNA’s facilities activities and communications.
About The Company
RIVANNA® is a privately held designer, manufacturer, and distributor of world-first, imaging-based medical solutions based in Charlottesville, VA. RIVANNA operates an FDA-registered and ISO 13485:2016 certified manufacturing facility where it produces the Accuro® product line and related medical equipment and components. Accuro is the world’s ﬁrst spinal navigation device designed to improve the safety, speed and efficiency of spinal needle guidance procedures. RIVANNA’s revolutionary platforms feature BoneEnhance®, Multi-Frequency Image Reconstruction, which optimizes ultrasound for the visualization of bony versus soft tissue anatomy, and SpineNav3D™ AI-Based Spine Recognition, which automates ultrasound image interpretation.
- Conduct regular inspections of the building and its systems, including plumbing, electrical, and HVAC.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot any issues that arise and perform necessary repairs and maintenance.
- Coordinate with outside vendors and contractors for larger repairs and installations.
- Maintain a schedule of preventative maintenance for all systems and equipment.
- Respond promptly to any emergencies or urgent repairs, even outside of regular work hours.
- Manage inventory and ordering of supplies and equipment needed for repairs and maintenance.
- Keep accurate records of all repairs, maintenance, and inspections.
- Ensure that the building is clean and well-kept, including the grounds and parking lot.
- Assist in 24-hour emergency maintenance.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Experience and Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent required; additional technical training or certification in facilities maintenance or a related field preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in facilities maintenance or a related field.
- Strong knowledge of plumbing, electrical, and HVAC systems.
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot issues and perform necessary repairs.
- Experience with preventative maintenance programs.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with a variety of stakeholders, including employees, vendors, and contractors.
- Knowledge of relevant safety regulations and guidelines.
- Health Insurance
- Group Life
- Long-term Disability
- Paid Time Off
Upload your resume to apply for this role through CvilleBioHub. If the company accepts applications through email, they will also receive your resume.