Injection Molding Manufacturing Technician
MicroAire Surgical Instruments
MicroAire Surgical Instruments is looking for an Injection Molding Manufacturing Technician to injection mold our Endotine, a bioabsorbable face/browlift medical device product. This job is in a Cleanroom environment.
MicroAire Surgical Instruments, LLC. is a fast-growing medical device company. MicroAire is one of four companies within Colson Medical, LLC., the medical group of Marmon Holdings, Inc., under Berkshire Hathaway, Inc., a Fortune 100 company. MicroAire is able to both provide a small company experience that will allow you to see your personal impact on the organization while having the financial security of the company Forbes magazine ranks as the largest in the world (Forbes, May 12, 2022).
- Comfortable working in a Cleanroom environment
- Assembly, packaging, injection molding, preventative maintenance, and process development.
- Works closely with employees from Manufacturing, R&D, Materials, and Quality Control.
Experience and Qualifications
- 2-3 years experience in Injection Molding process, tooling, and molding machine required
- Experience working in manufacturing for a company in a regulated industry (medical, aerospace, auto, food, defense, etc.)
- Good communication
- Ability to problem solve and troubleshoot
- Experience with preventative maintenance
- Experience with soldering
Upload your resume to apply for this role through CvilleBioHub. If the company accepts applications through email, they will also receive your resume.