Inside Sales Support and Customer Success Specialist
Caretaker Medical is looking for a well-organized, tech-savvy, self-motivated professional to support our global sales team, order fulfillment process, and post-sales customer activities. The successful candidate will act as the main HQ interface to our sales team, ensure all customer orders are processed timely and accurately, assist with product configuration & testing, process RMA returns, and provide administrative support for pre-and post-sales activities. This is a full-time salary position located at our Charlottesville, VA, headquarters.
Caretaker Medical provides competitive salaries, health & 401k benefits, stock options, and paid vacation. Occasional travel may be required.
Caretaker Medical, a designer of innovative wireless patient monitoring devices for hospitals and clinics throughout the world, is seeking an Inside Sales Support & Customer Success Specialist to join our growing team working at our Charlottesville, VA, office. We offer a diverse, casual, and empowering culture that rewards innovative thinking and action-oriented results.
- Act as the primary liaison between our field sales team and other corporate resources to facilitate effective communications and provide rapid issue resolution
- Assess, qualify, and assign responsibilities to incoming sales inquires
- Assist the Sales team with customer proposals/quotes
- Lead the Order Management & Fulfillment Process, from PO processing to order delivery
- Validate and Process Purchase Orders (price, configuration, terms, delivery, records)
- Manage logistics of customer order fulfillment: packaging, documentation, notification, delivery, invoicing
- Manage and document Post-Sales RMA’s, product returns, and customer issues
- Input detailed customer information into the CRM database (orders, returns, repairs, etc)
- Provide Reporting, Data Integrity, and Data Analysis from the CRM system
- Respond to customer issues and facilitate post-sales support
- Provide direct response to customer inquiries and customer support issues
- Assist with customer account management, fulfillment, billing, and documentation
- Assist with Shipping, Receiving, and Product Assembly as needed
- General office administrative and support to Senior Management team as needed
Experience and Qualifications
Experience in medical devices and healthcare industry desired, but not required
- Experience in sales support, customer service, order fulfillment, and operational support
- Strong attention to detail, data accuracy, and customer service
- Self-Starter with excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Well-organized and results-driven, with an aptitude for creative problem-solving
- A team player with initiative, integrity, and a winning attitude
- Strong computer skills (MS Office, Email, WebEx, Online Tools, Social Media)
- Paid Vacation
Upload your resume to apply for this role through CvilleBioHub. If the company accepts applications through email, they will also receive your resume.