Under general supervision of a Principal Scientist, the Lab Technician will assist in general laboratory functions supporting the biomanufacturing of healthy sugars: tagatose and allulose.
Responsibilities will primarily be carried out in a Biosafety Level 1 laboratory with extended periods of standing, and occasional heavy lifting (30+ lbs).
- Culture E. coli for recombinant protein expression
- Purify proteins by various chromatographic techniques
- Characterize enzymes for purity, activity, stability, and other properties
- Day-to-day lab functions like equipment calibration, lab cleanliness and organization, buffer, and media preparation
Experience and Qualifications
- Opportunity to work in a purpose-oriented company looking to improve the health of the food ingredient world
- Training in protein biochemistry, bioinformatics, and biomanufacturing
Agriculture & Food Tech
Salary and Title Commensurate with Experience
- Health Insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with matching contributions
Upload your resume to apply for this role through CvilleBioHub. If the company accepts applications through email, they will also receive your resume.