Rivanna Medical, Inc. is seeking a dynamic and highly skilled Product Management professional to contribute to the rapid growth of our emerging medical device company. This position will work within a talented team of professionals as we strive to achieve our mission of elevating the standard of care by leveraging innovative and world-class imaging technology.
- Support collaboration between internal R&D, sales, marketing, QA/RA, and manufacturing departments to coordinate commercialization planning and execution.
- Develop a clear product strategy and vision, including setting product goals and objectives.
- Develop comprehensive marketing plans including value proposition, messaging, key claims, customer segmentation and targeting, pricing strategy and evidence-based strategy.
- Provide mentorship and strategic support to more junior staff.
- Support and guide reimbursement strategy and healthcare economics research.
- Conduct extensive market research to understand customer needs, market trends, and competitive landscape. Use this research to identify opportunities and gaps in the market.
- Create and maintain a product roadmap that outlines the product’s key features, milestones, and release schedule.
- Work with design teams to ensure a seamless and user-friendly experience, aligning the product with user needs and expectations.
- Work with clinical affairs and provide hands-on support for our clinical sites during evidence generation activities.
- Continuously gather feedback from customers and stakeholders, and use this feedback to iterate on the product, improving its features and performance.
- Develop and implement commercialization plans, including strategic positioning, pricing strategy, and brand management.
- Stay up to date with industry trends and emerging technologies, keep a watchful eye on competitors and industry trends, adjusting the product strategy as necessary to maintain a competitive edge.
- Collect Voice of Customer (VOC) associated with identifying product needs and features
- Collaborate with research and development to establish unmet needs, translate to design specifications, and assist in validation activities.
- Build strong relationships with downstream product marketing, KOLs, medical advisory board members and relevant societies.
Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, science, or related field. Advanced degree preferred (MS, MBA)
- 5+ years in medical device product development with a focus on upstream development
- Strong leadership skills and experience managing teams
- Medical imaging experience preferred
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Strong understanding of FDA and international regulatory requirements
- Deep understanding of market dynamics and customer behavior
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Fluency with Microsoft Office, excellent PowerPoint, and presentation skills
- Ideal candidate will work in an office environment, collaborating with cross-functional teams and occasionally traveling to meet with clients or attend industry events
Upload your resume to apply for this role through CvilleBioHub. If the company accepts applications through email, they will also receive your resume.