RIVANNA is seeking an R&D Intern to contribute to our medical device company’s rapid growth. As an R&D Intern, you will assist the engineering team in the development of software, electronic, mechanical, and/or ultrasound imaging systems. You will be expected to conduct and document experiments and tests under the direct supervision of experienced members of the RIVANNA engineering team. The opportunity exists for significant exposure to various aspects of medical imaging system design and development.
- Design and evaluate software, electronic, mechanical, and/or ultrasound systems
- Assist with pre-clinical and clinical usability and technology validation studies
- Collaborate and innovate with all stakeholders, including management and the end-users
Experience and Qualifications
- Currently enrolled in an Engineering Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program
- Rigorous adherence to scientific methodology when conducting experiments
- Software programming experience in MATLAB, Python, C, C++, and C# is a bonus
Upload your resume to apply for this role through CvilleBioHub. If the company accepts applications through email, they will also receive your resume.