BIO-CAT, located in central Virginia, is a growing biotech company and Research facility providing the latest enzyme technology and custom formulations to our customers that include industrial, food, and agriculture markets. We are currently adding to our Research and Development lab. This Scientist position could be entry level or higher depending on candidate experience.
- Primary duty will be to support R&D objectives through experimental laboratory research.
- Conduct/review experiments to develop new or alternative products for digestive and gastrointestinal health, evaluate new ingredients, materials, products, processes and work on customer projects
- Position will also organize/share data, help maintain all lab equipment, maintain lab notebook, record data, perform analytical calculations.
- Participate on product development teams as assigned.
Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in a Science or related field.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Organization and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of routine statistical tests for laboratory experimentation is a plus.
- PTO and Holiday leave
- Medical with HRA
- Student Loan Assistance
Upload your resume to apply for this role through CvilleBioHub. If the company accepts applications through email, they will also receive your resume.