Senior Marketing Manager - Medical Devices
Caretaker Medical, Inc., an innovator in digital health and wearable patient monitoring technologies, is seeking a Senior Marketing Manager to lead our global downstream marketing initiatives.
Collaborating closely with our leadership and sales teams, you will create and execute programs that generate clinical awareness and demand for our disruptive wireless patient monitoring platform. This “hands-on” creative guru will lead all downstream marketing efforts as a “Player/Coach” focused on both strategy formation and execution detail.
You will work with our commercial team to define, create, and execute multi-channel marketing, advertising, and promotional activities and content that conveys our clinical, economic, and quality value to clinicians, administrators, and decision-makers across the healthcare ecosystem. Ultimately, will be responsible for promoting Caretaker Medical’s unique VitalStream® monitoring solution across multiple channels, increasing customer engagement and growing adoption in support of our efforts to grow our company, save lives and improve healthcare globally.
We’re looking for a self-motivated, creative, storyteller with proficiency in full-scope marketing of FDA-regulated medical devices. Specific areas of responsibility include clinical content creation, value messaging, thought leadership, outbound demand generation, clinical outreach, website & Digital Media management, SEO, Press Releases, Industry Publication engagement, and Trade Shows.
- Be the technical, clinical, and marketing expert for your portfolio of products and for competitors’ portfolios to provide excellent and timely support to the customers and field with any inquiries. Lead and/or influence clinical and marketing strategies relevant to your portfolio of products
- Planning, development, and execution of global marketing programs and campaigns, including online advertising, website strategy and design, social media, mobile, and deliverables
- Collaborating with Doctors and Key Opinion Leaders to translate use cases into compelling success stories, Whitepapers, and Digital/Written Content
- Creating and managing targeted outreach and demand generation programs with measurable results
- Leading marketing communications functions, as well as PR, events, trade shows, Industry Press & Outlets, and KOLs
- Managing digital touchpoints, including our Website and social media sites, including measuring and improving SEO, Ad-Words, Digital Spend, and reporting engagement metrics and analytics
- Collaborating with our sales team to create compelling content, documents, and information to address customer questions, ambiguities, and objections
- Managing outbound Advertising campaigns; Email Blast Campaigns, and other outreach programs; measuring and reporting results to management
- Interfacing with Industry Press and outlets for articles/stories and to maximize pick-up of our PR, papers, and publications
- Presenting creative marketing ideas and recommendations to the VP of Sales & Marketing. Developing and coordinating multimedia packages
Experience and Qualifications
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Graphics, or a related field
- 5+ years of progressively more responsible marketing experience in a class II medical device company or equivalent, including product or market management experience
- Demonstrated ability to write compelling and effective marketing content from complex technical and clinical inputs
- Ability to interface with Doctors, Clinicians, Healthcare administrators, and sales teams to gather feedback to inform marketing initiatives
- Experience in executing Digital and analog Ad campaigns with measurable results
- Solid knowledge of and experience using WordPress, MailChimp, and CRM tools
- Familiarity with web design, SEO, Ad-Words, and content management systems
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- An ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Stock Options
Upload your resume to apply for this role through CvilleBioHub. If the company accepts applications through email, they will also receive your resume.